Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Youtube Video Download

The problem is youtube blacklisted IP address ranges used by web hosting. So when script try to access video page, youtube show a captcha page instead of normal video page.

Youtube video download sites like KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more! stopped working.

One solution is using a proxy server, but getting working proxy server is not easy and youtube can ban proxy servers too. So even with proxy, there is no guarantee.

Unhappy Bulk Import Download to vshare website not working

I am happy to pay $100-00 for the person who will make the bulk import (download) from youtube, possible again.

Thanks

KeepVid and SaveVid are working for me...
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

Also, other video script are working fine with this feature, why vshare not?

keepvid shows captch, you need to enter that to get download link. In case of vshare build import, it is not practical as it is automated download. If videos are downloaded one by one, entering captcha text each time, it can be done, but that is not easy for a video site.

@ramius, PM me which other script can do the youtube video download, not just embed, that works fine with vshare.

savevid is what I use because they DON'T have the annoying captcha. Try them. I just breezed through downloading all my videos I have on YouTube because I'm going to take them elsewhere. They pissed me off when they disabled one of my karaoke videos because someone claimed copyright infringement. I'll take my toys and play somewhere else then. savevid.com was awesome for taking the download of my videos. At first I was going to use KeepVid but the captcha thing was tedious. I won't be using them anymore.
    Last edited by grynmoors; 01-21-2010 at 03:48 AM.

If I have version 2.7 do I need to download the youtube fix? Also I notice if I delete a video and want to reuplaod it from youtube its still sayin Already Imported. There is nothing in cache folder. How can I solve this?

Bump
    I know this is an old post but anybody?

Man thats fouled up how nobody wanna help me man. Its ok I'll figure it out I always do.

It might not be so much a matter of no one wanting to help you, it may be that no one knows the answer.

One thing to try is check the database for the imported video. It might need to be manually deleted from the database?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast