Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Youtube Video Download

Quote Originally Posted by cybra View Post
    If I have version 2.7 do I need to download the youtube fix? Also I notice if I delete a video and want to reuplaod it from youtube its still sayin Already Imported. There is nothing in cache folder. How can I solve this?
    There is only a manual fix for this now. You need to delete the video (youtube video unique id) from table import_track. Even you can empty the table, in that case, all imported video will be available for re-import. If you don't know how to remove, we can do it for you. You will need to provide video you need to reimport.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

I din't know anyone responded to this, but thanks for the info. I'll keep this in mind for future reference I found other copys of the videos I deleted and re uploaded them that way. But late thanks! :cool

Quote Originally Posted by hostonnet View Post
    There is only a manual fix for this now. You need to delete the video (youtube video unique id) from table import_track. Even you can empty the table, in that case, all imported video will be available for re-import. If you don't know how to remove, we can do it for you. You will need to provide video you need to reimport.
    will an automatic fix or any form of fix regarding this matter going to be implimented in vshare 2.8?

It looks like youtube has changed the code yet again. Will this ever be fixed again for V share 2.8?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123