Thread: Formatting of Text in Video Description

Question Formatting of Text in Video Description

Dear Admin or Other Prgrammers,

You may have noticed that in YouTube, the description of videos is well formatted (in paragraphs) and links are present. The users leave these links to help promote their websites or blogs or if the video can be explained better on another website. (These links are other than the link which is present in user's profile).

The vShare script does not allow formatting. Even if you write the video description in paragraphs, this is gone when video appears after processing on the website. If there is a link, it is not clickable.

I undertsand that the description can be modified by the admin of the website thorugh editing in the admin panel of website, BUT it is not possible for admin to keep formatting the newly uploaded videos all the time.

Please help !. :confused:

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by faceknock; 10-06-2009 at 06:34 PM.

Smile Formatting of Text in Video Description - Solution Available Now

Dear All,

After lot of research and hardwork, I have found the solution for it. It includes one new script to add in smarty and some changes in the view_video.tpl and upload.tpl files.

I am happy to provide with the solution at a price of $20-00 and if you need me to install then I will take an additional $10-00 for it.

If anyone interested please send me a private message through this forum.

You can also see my work on my website (URL will be sent to you before you purchase).

Thanks
    Last edited by faceknock; 10-06-2009 at 06:08 PM.

Default ummmmm

why don't you just share it because i think its a bit unfair you asking in forum for help wanting it for free then once you found it yourself now you want people to buy it thats a bit two faced don't you say?
    number one video tutorial site http://www.videome123.com

Quote Originally Posted by videome123 View Post
    why don't you just share it because i think its a bit unfair you asking in forum for help wanting it for free then once you found it yourself now you want people to buy it thats a bit two faced don't you say?
    +1

Who would pay $30 to have clickable links?! :confused: Thats the price of vshare 3 times over. A lot of the people here are trying to make a quick buck for trivial things.