Thread: I'm stuck in the beginning!

Default I'm stuck in the beginning!

Hi,
    first i want to apologise for my bad English because I'm from Bulgaria.I bought "vShare" recently but I'm stuck in the beginning of the installation.I installed it yesterday on my PC and it worked fine until I decided to upload a Video.It gave me an error and after I read about it I realized that I had to install some other additional things like ffmpeg,ffmpeg-php,mencoder and Mplayer.I downloaded them today but I don't know how to install them.I put them in "/usr/local/bin/" folder but I haven't made any changes to the files in the ffmpeg and ffmpeg-php folders.So my question is how to install ffmpeg,ffmpeg-php.mencoder and mplayer.And do I have to make any changes to these files?

Sorry for asking you another thing but how can I make debug.txt in my templates and templates_c directories?

you should have installed at server, not at your plan folders.
    do you have shared plan or dedicated server?
    who is your host?
    do they support all requireds and if yes do they have on server?
    find out from your server host.
    if you want you can pm or contact me on any mssgers.

Can you contact me on Skype.My skype is milan_bamboo4a.My host is my own computer-->localhost.My page is my IP--> http://84.54.173.103/

sorry, but I don't use skype.
    press profile under my answer and choose one of communication tools.
    Localhost not always means it's your own computer.
    ok, first of all, I don't get it why it says YouTube?
    it's not vShare?
    did you buy that youtube clone for 1$?
    anyways I suggest you take that youtube logo off, before you got in trouble.
    what you are running on your computer as server (operation system)?

I'm under Windows and my site is named YouTube cause I didn't knoe how to name it... :D I can change the name whenever I want :wink: .I posted a topic http://forums.buyscripts.in/viewtopic.php?t=572 but no one has answered me yet.

Don't you have any suggestions?I've paid for it and I don't know how to install it.. :(

save all your nervs and time, just get hosting and you be able esaly install.
    Any ways, if your site becomes known you will have problems with your internet provider( they hate whe we run servers from home) you'll be eating your neighbors bandvige.
    if you need hosting help and instalation give me a buzz or just go with hostnet.com