Thread: Which file controls the User Profile page

Default Which file controls the User Profile page

I must be going blind, but please which template is it that I can edit to make changes to the User Profile page that comes up when you click on a username.
    CasselmanCanada.com (free access)

That depends on which part of the User's Account you wish to edit, because several locations on the page require different files to edit. If you wish to change colors or certain integral design elements, then you need to edit the css. If you wish to edit the wording of certain titles, edit the English Language file. Most importantly, however, you may wish to check out the /templates/user.tpl file - That is what you're probably looking for most. ;)

--
    I'll also jump on the bandwagon here and ask a question myself: Where is the file located that contains the help.html file? (The Help link at the bottom on the footer) - I cannot find it anywhere and its probably right in front of me.

--
    Cheers,
    Last edited by Blain; 11-11-2009 at 04:38 AM.

Yes, thanks. user.tpl is the file I was looking for. I had even modified it before, but it is amazing how one's brain loses track of all the files after a while.

RE: Help file modification
    Are you just changing the help file? That is done in the admin panel.
    CasselmanCanada.com (free access)

Yeah - I am used to having to go into file manager within cpanel to edit files directly. Vshare is so convenient its almost unbelievable sometimes! :)

Cheers,