Thread: Download only package

Default Download only package

Hi it's very important for me to enable only the download for premium members , let me explain to you better , i need either to the option that enables download the video to have the option for the special members (or the special package) , or the packages to have the option to download yes/no thank you a lot , admin i am waiting for your response cause without this i will stop this project, thank you all for helping

Your better off not waiting until this feature is released, to begin your project. That is like waiting for the Movie to be made, before you hire your Actors.

Since the admins are not really that active and we do not currently know what work is being done on the next release or when it will be released, your better off A) Starting anyway and working on other aspects - B) Hiring an independent programmer on GetAFreelancer.com to program the code in for you - C) Switching to another Video Hosting Script

--
    Good luck,

We can do this for $25, if you are interested, contact [email protected]
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]