Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bulk Import not working anymore

Default Bulk Import not working anymore

I notice that bulk / import with video uploading is not working anymore. May be YouTube changed some code??
    Until a couple a day ago worked perfecty, no changes have been made to the site. In Process Queue the video remains as "Download Started" forever..

Any suggestion?

Nobody is experiencing the same problem lately?

Yes, youtube stopped working, we are testing this. Problem is when accessing youtube from ips owned by web hosting company, they show a captcha page, not the video page. Solution is to use a proxy server, but there can be more problems using proxy as you need to find a proxy and try it. Not an easy solution.

Ok, I hope you can find a solution cause this feature is very usefull.
    Thanks for reply.

Unhappy Bulk Import Not Working

Yes a big problem.

The Bulk Import is Gone.

Help Admin Help.

please.

No solution yet???

There is no solution for the problem, many of the youtube video download sites have sopped providing youtube download links.

The only solution i know of is to use proxy servers. But that is not easy, as proxy servers not work all time, only 25% chance to get it working. Most users will find it difficult to use a proxy server.

Another solution is entering captcha manualy, but downloads are not manual, so it can't be implemented.

Exclamation Bulk Import not working anymore - $100 for permanant solution

Dear Admin or other valuable members

If anyone can solve this problem where the server is unable to fetch youtube videos (as download and not as embed) into the vshare site, I will pay $100-00.

Thanks

I'm having a "weird" experience... I have not tried the downloader, this is for the EMBEDDING part...

The bulk importer works a treat at scavideos.com, but at df2videos.com (same core script, same server, same everything except for the templates) the bulk importer returns a blank page.

Again, works at scavideos.com, but NOT df2videos.com....
    Last edited by grynmoors; 01-07-2010 at 07:50 PM.
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

Problem is with youtube black listing server IPs. If your server ip is not in their black list, you will be able to use build import.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast