Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [ADDON] Mobility Mod for vShare

I ask it, because i check you site and i saw that you also offer the lighttpd service integration, Ok, Thanks for your time

I do, but this is not the thread for those questions. You would either need to contact me through my site or post your question in the forums (outside of this thread).
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Hi,

I like your mod, how can i order, i am streaming using apache mod_flvx now, because my server don't allow lighttpd, about our last discussion if about the video convertion, i can do that thing reconvert everything to run to mobile, i am using Vshare2.8.1

Regards,
    Mark

You can order by visiting my site and placing an order. You can either reconvert the videos yourself or, for an additional fee, I can reconvert the videos for you. Just tell me which when you order.
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Hi,

If i order today, when it will be implemented? so that i can set my time, or if you can process it today?

Regards,
    Mark

If you ordered today, it would not be implemented until around 24 hours from now. Normally, I start performing installations around 7:00pm GMT-5.
    vShare Solutions

So it means Tomorrow, 7PM?

No. It means tomorrow, sometime after that. It could be as early as 7:00pm GMT-5. Or it can be slightly later.
    vShare Solutions

Ok, I'll order a webkit now,

Regards,
    Mark

Hi,

I just made an Order, how we can start? i mean what are the information you need,

Regards,
    Mark

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast