Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [ADDON] Mobility Mod for vShare

You will receive an email with details. Thanks.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

I just read this message, i already contacted you in your site regarding the order, ok will wait for the details,

Thanking you,
    Mark

With the mod already installed (for vshare 2.7) is there a way of reducing the amount of server resources that the mp4 conversion script takes? I have tried adding nice in the conversion $cmd_hq = "nice -n20 $config[ffmpeg] ...etc". Using the nice command with various n values there does not seem to be any difference on the server when looking in the resource consumption logs. It is always at 100%.
    CasselmanCanada.com (free access)

You can change the conversion command such that it takes up less resources (for example, changing some of the options). However, there really isn't much that can be done as H.264 conversions are CPU intensive in general. Upgrading to new versions of ffmpeg and x264 help in reducing load along with using modern day CPU hardware (that have hardware based H.264 encoders and decoders).
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

In other news, did you get my email with the fix you asked for?
    vShare Solutions

Do you offer an installation service and if so, at what cost?

Yes. Installation is included with the purchase of the mod.
    vShare Solutions

Hello:

I already have vShare mobility mod install on my website by one of the outsource technician. But after installation, it will keep asking visitor to download the newest flash player instead of play on the one that already have been installed. May you fix this problem?

Thank you,
    William
    http://www.phone-video.org

All support requests should be emailed to me rather than posting on the forum. As for what you stated, though, that would have nothing to do with the mobile mod. The mobile mod doesn't use flash at all.
    vShare Solutions

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast