Thread: [ADDON] Mobility Mod for vShare

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb [ADDON] Mobility Mod for vShare

This message is to announce the availability of the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8.

Features:

• Tablet Viewing - The Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8 allows for your users to use their tablet devices (8" or bigger) to browse videos on your site. Users are able to view your full site and watch videos as though they were using a desktop computer. No template changes required!
    • Mobile Viewing - The Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8 allows for your users to use their mobile devices (7" or smaller) to watch videos on your site. The mod comes with an enhanced, Webkit-based interface designed for the smaller screen. The new Webkit interface allows for you to display ads, allows for visitors to post or read comments, and allows for you to require certain packages to be purchased before they can view videos. The interface also allows for mobile device users to browse your full site and watch videos as though they are using a tablet device.
    • Enhanced Video Encoding - The Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8 includes an enhanced video encoding string that allows for all videos to be encoded in high quality H.264 to allow for the best possible viewing experience on both desktop, mobile, and tablet devices.
    New Special Price: $39 USD*!

For more information (or to order), please see the following:

Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8
    Mobility Mod for vShare (Legacy 2.7)

Fine Print:
    Price included mandatory installation (installation is required. No exceptions). Requires vShare 2.8.1, ffmpeg w/H.264, and Atomic Parsley. Mod does not include source code and is not user changeable. Ioncube, Zend Optimizer, and/or SourceGuardian required for module (provided as a runtime dll. Usually, installation on the server is not required). Price does not include optional back converting service to converting existing video library to H.264. If you choose to not purchase this service, only videos uploaded after the mod's installation will be compatible with the mobile and tablet devices. Price is good for Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8. Mobility Mod for vShare (Legacy 2.7) retains $49 price.

Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8 and Mobility Mod for vShare (legacy 2.7) is a licensed product from vShare Solutions. Price includes a single license for a single domain on a single installation (one domain, one IP address, one installation directory). Multiple sites or multiple installations requires multiple licenses. Multiple site discounts are available. iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. Android OS is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. Droid is a registered trademark of Lucas Films. Blackberry OS is a registered trademark of Research in Motion, Inc. WebOS is a registered trademark of HP Corp. Copyright 2008-2011 vShare Solutions. All rights reserved.
    Last edited by bplex; 07-04-2011 at 03:35 PM.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

The FAQ Section is up. It is constantly being updated with new questions as they come in.

vShare Solutions - Mobility Mod for vShare FAQ
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Default Mobility Mod for vShare

LOL. now days we can buy all script (open source) with hd player and mobility mod just 100 -150$. open source we can play what ever we want. this mod not a open source. just 5-10$ worth.
    Last edited by sam; 04-25-2010 at 02:35 AM.

Then, go and buy that script for $100 and do what you want. My mod is worth more than $49, especially considering the amount of time and money was put into developing it. I'm just offering it for that price as an introductory rate. Go be a jerk and spam somewhere else.
    Last edited by bplex; 04-25-2010 at 02:52 AM.
    vShare Solutions

Default Mobile mods

especially considering the amount of time and money was put into developing it
    **LOLL* so others are not spend time:mad:. if people use vshare with out any updates its GREET.
    if any one want to upadates and mods other scripts are dam cheep and open source also. so why people want to use your mods? (not open source). I saw some other posts about your script. so bad :-(

First of all, there are plenty of people who use my mods and have never had issues. The only people who have issues are those who can't read and expect my mods to do things that they never were intended to do. People like you, who do nothing more than come on here every blue moon only to bash people's work fall into my "asshole" category. Here you are, never have used my products, are trying to bad mouth me because I don't sell open source code? Dude, you are the one who is being laughed at. I'm sure that you are some little kid so I won't go too far, but here is a bit of knowledge for you. First off, I didn't say other people don't spend time on their stuff. That's the beauty of being a developer. When we build stuff, we have the right to sell it for what we think it's worth. If we don't want it to be open source. Guess what? We don't have to. It's our choice. This conversation is pointless. If you want an open source mod, build one yoursef. Otherwise, quit complaining about something you have never purchased or even own.

And another thing, if people have issues with my mods or don't like the terms, etc, you know what those people do? They don't buy. That doesn't hurt my feelings. If people want my stuff, the buy them. If they don't, then they don't. They don't hijack posts because they don't like the fact that the script doesn't do a or b. Instead, they go elsewhere, which is where you need to go, troll.
    Last edited by bplex; 04-25-2010 at 09:40 PM.
    vShare Solutions

I've hired vShare Solutions multiple times to work on my vShare-powered sites, and I've always felt like I've gotten my money's worth. Most of what I had done is "under the hood", but it has made a world of difference, especially the security fixes.

Anyone who expects to spend nothing on their sites and make a lot of money is delusional. If you have no skills of your own to work with, such as design and coding skills, and you can't learn those things on your own, you have to SPEND MONEY. It's just that simple.

Default can i have your mobility mood for better price?

Quote Originally Posted by bplex View Post
    Then, go and buy that script for $100 and do what you want. My mod is worth more than $49, especially considering the amount of time and money was put into developing it. I'm just offering it for that price as an introductory rate. Go be a jerk and spam somewhere else.
    hi
    i would like to upgrade my site with mobility option but the amount for your mood is bit high for me. could you please send me pm with your best offer?
    i am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Nepal's Largest video community portal. share wisely at WWW.CLONEVIDEOS.COM

Hello everyone:

I have updated the main post to reflect the new Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8. For existing Mobility Mod for vShare (Legacy 2.7) customers, the upgrade to the new Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8 is free! For new customers, the new mod is now only $39 (see main post for details or more information).
    vShare Solutions