Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [ADDON] Mobility Mod for vShare

Version 1.1 of this mod is going to be released over the weekend. Highlights include:

1. Android Support - Now offer your visitors the ability to use their Android phones and tablet devices with vShare... without the need for Flash (which saves a ton on battery life). Compatible with most Android devices version 2.0 or higher.

2. Optimized code - Code is now optimized for faster execution. Useful for high traffic sites.

3. Bug fixes - Fixes a few bugs in the original code. Also optimized for the latest versions of ffmpeg.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Default can i have your mobility mood for better price?

Quote Originally Posted by bplex View Post
    Then, go and buy that script for $100 and do what you want. My mod is worth more than $49, especially considering the amount of time and money was put into developing it. I'm just offering it for that price as an introductory rate. Go be a jerk and spam somewhere else.
    hi
    i would like to upgrade my site with mobility option but the amount for your mood is bit high for me. could you please send me pm with your best offer?
    i am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Nepal's Largest video community portal. share wisely at WWW.CLONEVIDEOS.COM

Hello everyone:

I have updated the main post to reflect the new Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8. For existing Mobility Mod for vShare (Legacy 2.7) customers, the upgrade to the new Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8 is free! For new customers, the new mod is now only $39 (see main post for details or more information).
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Default Will this work in all currently videos

Hi,

Will this mod will work on all recently uploaded videos? and also on videos that is hosted on other servers or domain name

Regards,
    Mark

This mod will work on any video uploaded after the mod was installed. In some cases, it could work on existing videos, but usually, you'll have to back convert those videos (I offer this as a service if you need). As for videos on other servers, if the videos are uploaded to your site and are on servers that are listed as multi-servers, then yes. It will not work on embedded videos.
    vShare Solutions

Hi,

Ok, i am on the process of transferring my site to a dedicated server and maybe this will be done withing this week, this is my site, ThePinoyMovie.com

Almost all my videos are uploaded and added via Admin Area using the ADD FLV/EMBED function,

Regards,
    Mark

Hi,

What do you think, will it work on that case? i added the video using the Direct URL of the video because i upload the videos via FTP Software, (then add the direct link using that function) or i will be needing to import the video again so that server will reconvert the videos

Regards,
    Mark

No, it would not work in your case. The videos have to be converted into a format that is designed for mobile use. Videos that are not converted would not work.
    vShare Solutions

Ok, so i need to reconvert almost all my videos if ever, i will go with your mod, will let you know, my new dedicated server is still not ready (transferring site files), so i cant decide yet for now, i have another question, as i mention earlier i have a 3 domain, remote server used for my videos, is there any idea how lighttpd work without making the 3 account a VPS, because that domains now will be hosted also New Dedicated server, because i dont know if my hosting company will do that thing for me,

You would need to ask your question in the forums. This thread is only for posts pertaining to my mod.
    vShare Solutions

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast