Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brand New Vshare 2.7 Themes & Plugins Website

Smile Brand New Vshare 2.7 Themes & Plugins Website

Are you looking for top quality Vshare 2.7 template themes & plugins, maybe you need some custom work doing on your Vshare websites.

We can help! Route66Solutions have just released the best new Vshare 2.7 upgrade you will ever see, it's called Vshare Elite and it will not only give you a brand new web 2.0 theme but will auto install many new features too.

This really is the best Vshare plugin & combined theme to be released for this software.

What's Included

• Upgrade Script Auto Install Directly From Vshare 2.7
    • Brand New Powerhouse Theme Built From Scratch & Debugged
    • New Members Area & Added Members Features to Manage Accounts
    • Powerful New Playlists Section With Old Playlist Style Removed
    • New Subscribers Section to Seperate Friends From Profile Subscribers
    • New Profiles System With 100% Custom Profiles, Change Everything
    • New Users Account Editing, Theme Editing & Avatar Editing Areas
    • Flash Clouds, Password Strenth on Signup, Slide in Accounts Manager
    • New Sponsored Links Management System Frontend & Admin
    • New Contact & Feedback Ajax support System For Administrator
    • New Ajaxified Comments System on Both Groups & Playlists
    • New Ajaxified Video Areas With User Editing & Easy Tabs Control
    • Automated Sitemap Creator Builds Full XML Files For Google
    • Turn The Lights On or Off When Viewing Videos
    • New Profile Walls With Twitter Style 160 Charactor Input
    • New Social Sites Intergration Allow Users to Display Other Accounts
    • New PM Mail System, New Layout For Inviting Friends/Subscribers
    • Members On or Offline System Shows Users Online Now
    • Vshare Elite Has Much Much More... Not Listed Here, See The Demo
    • Lifetime Support & Upgrades as Vshare Updates & Upgrades
    • Full Helpdesk Support & Forums For Member to Member Help

Seeing is beleiving "Right" Check out the website for more details.
    Route66Solutions Web Applications

Smile Brand New Vshare 2.7 Themes & Plugins Website

It looks good someone at last with vision, but would it be upgradable when 2.8 comes out.

Hi, thanks for your question

Yes it will, we will upgrade Elite then you will be able to get the upate from your client area with us.

Unless Vshare do what they did with 2.7 which we strongly dout they will which was to change all the sql syntax and table structures it should be an easy upgrade.

But like any major upgrade by using our Elite version means pimping your Vshare 2.7 in a big way and a straight forwared upgrade to their 2.8 will not be possible unless you go through our Elite 2.8 update.

You must remember Vshare Elite is a massive upgrade and completely changes your vshare into a much more powerful video sharing communityt script.

Even the new profiles editing area alone is now at the same standard you find with the high priced major video scripts.

The DB structure in the beta appears to be mostly the same. Where I would have a concern is in the file structure and presentation changes that have been made. That's probably where you will have the most trouble with the upgrade. Overall, the system looks good. Helps to being vShare a step closer to some of the other scripts out there on the market.
    Last edited by bplex; 05-05-2010 at 07:27 PM.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

I agree with you to a certain point but if you look at any of the major scripts that have mod sites they mostly all tell you once you custom modify your script it becomes more and more difficult to upgrade to a developers next version.

This is the price you pay for upgrades and the Elite upgrade is something that Vshare truly needed as the script was still very primative compaired to others on the market and this upgrade brings it forward in align with many of the others.

We will try our best when Vshare 2.8 is released to upgrade also so the Elite brand also upgrades to Elite 2.8.

If you have done custom mods to your site then try to add the Elite upgrade of course you will lose your own mods as most files we have modified to make the flow better.

Its a case of the rock and a hard place but most small modifications you may of personally done can easily be added back in after the Elite upgrade.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. You are absolutely correct that anytime you do any sort of major modification to your script, it becomes extremely difficult to upgrade. That's not what I was referring to. I was commenting on what you said about the vShare DB. From what I have seen of vShare 2.8 beta, most of the DB has changed quite minimally as compared to the upgrade from vShare 2.6 to 2.7. What has changed quite a bit is in the core files. Many new functions have been added and updated in vShare 2.8. I was merely pointing out that while the DB structure hasn't changed very much, the file structure has. So, whenever vShare 2.8 is released, most of what you will have to update in your mod is going to be in updating everything to work with the new functions as opposed to heavy DB changes. I deal with this stuff all the time with the mods that I build. It's one of the few good things about vShare not being updated as often as most other scripts on the market.
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Hi

Sorry, I must of read your first post incorrectly.

You are right but again with Vshare most of the funtions are grouped together in the /include folder, we had to make a faily big new functions file too for our upgrade so nothing was changed in the default funtions files as such.

With it been a smarty script its faily easy to change and modify class files and function files and writing smarty is second nature to us.

Any php, ajax, js file changes again we will reflect once we have a copy of a stable 2.8 we would set to work making an Elite 2.8 version.

To get your version would I have to go back from V-share 2.8 back to 2.7? Also on my site some of my videos will not play until the entire video is loaded. For example this Southwest video http://youruploadsite.com/view/344/southwest-airlines/

Do you know how to fix that?

www.youruploadsite.com

As stated on their site (and in this thread here), you have to be running vShare 2.7 to use their mod. You can't be running vShare 2.8 so you would have to go back to vShare 2.7 to use it.

As for your problem with your video, that is being caused by you using the vShare 2.8 streamer on an FLV file that has no metadata (keyframes). Without keyframes, the flash program cannot determine when to start playing the video so it has to wait until it is completely downloaded before it can start playing. You will need to ensure that you have the flvtool or yamdi turned on in your control panel.
    vShare Solutions

Are you able to revert my site back to v-share 2.7? For what cost? I tried to change the Metadata: to flvtool and yamdi with no luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast