Thread: Adding videos to Facebook

Smile Adding videos to Facebook

YouTube offers a Share button that allows one to put a video on Facebook via a link similar to the one below...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeHt2e4adT0

This link embeds the video and allows it to be played within Facebook without leaving the Facebook page.

How can I add this feature to my VShare account page?

Thanks for the support
    Bill

That functionality was developed by Facebook and Google so you will not be able to completely duplicate functionality. However, you may be able to do something similar using the Facebook APIs that are available. Please note, however, that it will require development work to do.

Lastly, you may be able to do it with services such as ShareThis (Sharing Widget, Sharing Button, Sharing Plugin - ShareThis). However, I'm not certain as I have never tried to do it before.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Upon closer look, it looks as though ShareThis would allow for what you are wanting to do since the button shares the link with FB. Since the link, itself, is shared, FB has the ability to detect that a video exists on the page and will allow you to watch the video with FBs interface without leaving FB.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Thanks for the reply Bplex, I will take a look at your suggestion and let you know how it works.