Thread: [ADDON] WebTV Mod

Lightbulb [ADDON] WebTV Mod

This message is to announce the availability of my new vShare mod, the WebTV Mod. This module play your videos in a full browser window continuously (similar to a TV broadcast). Can be fitted with text-based ads that show up on the screen. Module allows for random playing of videos from either the entire site or just certain channels (viewer can choose). This mod also includes the JW 4.4 player. Please email or PM for a demo.

Introductory Price: $39 USD

Fine Print:

Price includes mandatory installation. Requires vShare 2.7. Ioncube and/or SourceGuardian required for module (provided as standalone runtime dll. Usually does not require installation on the host). Installation requires modification to several vShare files.

WebTV Mod is a licensed product from vShare Solutions. Purchase entitles one installation on one site. Additional sites require multiple licenses. JW Player is copyright Long Tail Ad Solutions. Free version is included with mod. Copyright 2008-2009 vShare Solutions. All rights reserved.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Could you send demo link for this module?

I'd like to see a demo, too. Sounds interesting! I've bought a licnce for the JW Player V5, does it work with that as well?

I'll put an online demo up and send you the link. Thanks.
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Hi! I'm interested, is it possible to have a demo link please?

Hello, i'm also interested in this mod and wanna see demo too before having this on my site so can you show me demo thanks

I have sent you a PM with demo links.
    vShare Solutions

Hello, Can i have a demo link Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bplex View Post
    I have sent you a PM with demo links.

Can I also get a demo link

Demo links will be posted here shortly.
    vShare Solutions