Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TEMPLATE SERVICE

Default TEMPLATE SERVICE

Hi, I offer my template service. Your website with default vShare template will scare people away :mrgreen:
    So let me do you a favor for your site by creating a new template for it for a decent price.
    Custom clean and modern template is what makes people come to your site more often or make them
    think "now this is a site with it's own idea" :)

PAYMENT: PayPal
    PRICE: depends, $10 - $500, based on difficulty and time.
    EXAMPLES: Only 2, because I'm new to vShare but I have been making
    templates for video sites for a long time.

vShare:
    example 1
    and
    example 2

Other video script templates I have made (Some unfinished):
    example 1
    example 2
    example 3
    example 4
    example 5
    example 6

Looking forward to working on your templates :)

Default Re: TEMPLATE SERVICE

Good luck with your templates site. I don't know how your sales are doing, but mine dropped like a rock since around November/December, but then again I'm not doing anything new either. I was waiting for that 2.7 to come out, but I've given up on that idea since it's been over a year since the last vShare update, and decided to move on to other video sharing scripts. I'll probably be making templates for them instead.

About custom work: I had a customer ask for 4 different things and I quoted $100.00. Their reply? Couldn't "justify" spending that much money on a $10 script. :shock: This is like saying "I bought a 1966 Mustang for $500.00 but don't want to put more into it to make it AWESOME." Dude, we don't all live in India! :lol:
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

Yeah, that is one of the biggest things that I have found. To be honest, I think that the script is too cheap. Outside of a couple of open source scripts that I know of which are free, vShare is by far the cheapest on the map. Because of this, however, it creates a market saturation in which people are putting up generic plain jane sites. When people do come up with things that are awesome (designs, features, etc) and want to sell it, people balk at the pricing. What many people do not understand is that most of vShare's developers are in India and, thus, $10 is a great deal more to them. In the US, I pay more than that for lunch sometimes. Ten dollars just isn't a big deal. However, for someone like myself who codes things, that takes a lot of time out to do. When I give out rates based on my time, people go "but the script is only $10." I have to constantly remind people that you are getting the equivalent of a $200 for $10. Thus, a $100 add-on is inline with the value of what you are paying for. Some people just don't get that, however.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Not only that, coding and design work takes knowledge. It's like telling a doctor that you don't want to pay his asking price for services even though he's had to go through many years of schooling and put in a LOT of money to gain that knowledge AND experience.

Very true
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Heh.. Ive only sold one template for vShare..
    I make templates for other video site scripts and sales are much higher then here..
    I guess.. with an expensive script comes expensive service? :)

Yeah, like bplex said:
    Code:
    Because of this, however, it creates a market saturation in which people are putting up generic plain jane sites. When people do come up with things that are awesome (designs, features, etc) and want to sell it, people balk at the pricing.
    I'm moving on to other script templates also.

I think the problem I find is that it is SO hard to find a free template that actually looks attractive.

I am starting a site that I would love to have the look and feel of such websites (!!WARNING!! ADULT LINKS AHEAD, PLEASE ONLY LOOK IF OVER 18) xtube.com or redtube.com

I would happily pay for someone to create the xtube design for me, but nearly all the paid vshare templates I look at are roughly the same design as the standard just different colours...

If you can make me the xtube design, or similar then let me know a price

You stated the problem right there. No one is going to design free template that looks attractive. If they do, the question would be, do you want to use it? If you answer yes, you really shouldn't be in the business of putting up a website. Successful websites are not those who mimic other sites or look like all of the rest. Successful websites are those with exciting, fresh, new ideas that help to put them out on top. It is this fact as to why most templates out there look the same. Design work takes time and effort. Most of the cheap templates you see on the net are going to be non-unique and, in some cases, not original. For unique designs, you will not find them or be able to purchase them online. Instead, you would have to work directly with a designer to have your idea built. Expect to pay a premium for it too.
    vShare Solutions

It is this fact as to why most templates out there look the same. Design work takes time and effort. Most of the cheap templates you see on the net are going to be non-unique and, in some cases, not original.
    Most of my templates are like this exactly because of what has been stated previously in other posts lately which is that no body is gonna be willing to spend $2,500.00 on a good design for a "$10.00" script (as if that mattered!!).

And if anyone thinks that a designer is going to put 1, 2 or even 3 months into a design and offer it for 20.00, all I can say is that you must be heavily medicated...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast