Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Step By Step Tutorial For FFMPEG Hardcoded Watermark

This time i found a flvid.log file.
    I have attached the files, but without any modifications.
    I just downloaded it through ftp.

Thank you.
    Last edited by vetty; 12-23-2010 at 03:46 AM.

Lightbulb You need to enable the Movie filter

It looks like you need to enable the movie filter in your FFmpeg, that would require ROOT access to the server to recomply FFmpeg. If you are on a shared host you must ask your hosing company to enable the movie filter in your FFmpeg. If you have a VPS you can use Google to find how to enable the movie filter in FFmpeg. I have found a link below that may help you out.

http://ffmpeg.arrozcru.org/forum/vie...0&p=4889#p4867

This is how my FFmpeg is set up

Code:
    enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libdc1394 --enable-libfaac --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-libx264 --enable-libxvid --enable-zlib --enable-avfilter
      libavutil     50.32. 3 / 50.32. 3
      libavcore      0. 9. 1 /  0. 9. 1
      libavcodec    52.92. 0 / 52.92. 0
      libavformat   52.83. 0 / 52.83. 0
      libavdevice   52. 2. 2 / 52. 2. 2
      libavfilter    1.53. 0 /  1.53. 0
      libswscale     0.12. 0 /  0.12. 0
    [flv @ 0x10980470] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
    If this sounds "Greek" to you, you are welcome to host your site at GIFTSnMORE.com (that's my hosting site). I have also uploaded the edited files for you to upload when the FFmpeg is ready.

Don't forget to change "YOUR CPANEL NAME" to your user name.
    I have a heavily modified version of vShare 2.8 beta WITH my own mobile addon at 80TOONS.com . Please let me know what you think.

HOSTING WITH FULL vShare SUPPORT, my mobile addon support for vShare 2.8 & FFmpeg permanent video water marking at GIFTSnMORE.com . Thanks

Default Tutorial didn't work for me - help!

Hi,

I followed all your STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL FOR FFMPEG WATERMARK AND IT DOESN'T WORK. Here is the code:

<?php

$cmd_ffmpeg = "$config[ffmpeg] -i '$video_src' -acodec libmp3lame -ar 22050 -ab 32 -f flv $video_flv";

# For old version of mplayer
    # $cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:l ast_pred=3 -srate 22050 -lavfopts i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_fram es";

# For latest version of mplayer
    $cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:l ast_pred=3 -srate 22050 -ofps 24 -vf harddup";

$cmd_ffmpeg = "$config[ffmpeg] -i '$video_src' -acodec libmp3lame -ar 22050 -ab 32 -f flv $video_flv";

//ffmpegflv - ffmpeg codec 11-2-10 converts to .flv With Watermark
    $cmd_ffmpegflv = "$config[ffmpeg] -i '$video_src' -s 320x240 -f flv -b 900k -acodec libfaac -ab 16k -vf 'movie=0:png:/home/zamundat/public_html/include/settings/watermark_flvideo.png [wm];[in][wm] overlay=1:0:0 [out]' $video_flv > /home/zamundat/public_html/include/settings/flvid.log 2>&1 ";

$cmd_all = $cmd_ffmpegflv;

$convert_3gp = $cmd_all;
    $convert_mp4 = $cmd_all;
    $convert_mov = $cmd_all;
    $convert_asf = $cmd_all;
    $convert_mpg = $cmd_all;
    $convert_avi = $cmd_all;
    $convert_mpeg = $cmd_all;
    $convert_wmv = $cmd_all;
    $convert_rm = $cmd_all;
    $convert_dat = $cmd_all;
    $convert_f4v = $cmd_all;

CODE END -------------

Can you please tell me what's wrong. Help!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by backowall View Post
    Hi,

I followed all your STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL FOR FFMPEG WATERMARK AND IT DOESN'T WORK. Here is the code:

<?php

# For old version of mplayer
    # $cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:l ast_pred=3 -srate 22050 -lavfopts i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_fram es";

# For latest version of mplayer
    $cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:l ast_pred=3 -srate 22050 -ofps 24 -vf harddup";

//ffmpegflv - ffmpeg codec 11-2-10 converts to .flv With Watermark
    $cmd_ffmpegflv = "$config[ffmpeg] -i '$video_src' -s 320x240 -f flv -b 900k -acodec libfaac -ab 16k -vf 'movie=0:png:/home/zamundat/public_html/include/settings/watermark_flvideo.png [wm];[in][wm] overlay=1:0:0 [out]' $video_flv > /home/zamundat/public_html/include/settings/flvid.log 2>&1 ";

$cmd_all = $cmd_ffmpegflv;

$convert_3gp = $cmd_all;
    $convert_mp4 = $cmd_all;
    $convert_mov = $cmd_all;
    $convert_asf = $cmd_all;
    $convert_mpg = $cmd_all;
    $convert_avi = $cmd_all;
    $convert_mpeg = $cmd_all;
    $convert_wmv = $cmd_all;
    $convert_rm = $cmd_all;
    $convert_dat = $cmd_all;
    $convert_f4v = $cmd_all;

CODE END -------------

Can you please tell me what's wrong. Help!

Thanks

I have the same problem it doesn't work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12