Thread: New tubeyourpet is online!

Default New tubeyourpet is online!

HI,
    few days ago I finished the brand new template for my site:

TubeYourPet.com

This template is REALLY new and full support FF, Chrome, Safari, Opera. Only partially IE. I hope not to see it stolen or bad copied on other sites like fb template!
    Your suggestions are more then welcome!
    Just one thing, the background wallpaper after Christmas time will be almost white..
    If anyone is interested ia a customized template for Vshare, just PM me.

Ramius,

1. I can't believe you have no comments on that wonderful site. There are a lot of haters over here. The nicer your site is, the more hits you'll get, but the less comments you'll get. What's up with that??? I guess if you aren't giving anything away for free or have something people can steal from you, nobody has anything to say. :rolleyes:

2. Your sites get better all the time. I really like your new template @ Tube Your Pet! Nice color scheme, and I love all the little details, especially your thumbnails!

3. I was just over at Tube Your Pet watching "Cat vs. Gator". WTF??? Never seen anything like that before in my entire life. Where can I get a cat like that? lol
    Last edited by Dragonetta; 01-10-2011 at 12:58 PM.

Thank you Dragonetta, for your words and comment about TubeYourpet.com!
    I really appreciate! I worked a lot on that template and I think it is also difficoult to find that the engine of it is vshare. Anyway vshare is a great script for this reason, it is highly customizable...
    Yes, I also like the thumbnails and I have already in mind some other minor modifications.
    The cat vs gator video it is really incredible and the owners of the cat crazy! LOL!

You're welcome, Ramius. I do appreciate and sympathize with you about all of the hard work that you put into your vShare-powered sites. :)

I agree. vShare is very customizable. That is one of the things that I like the most about vShare. That it why I use it so much.

I am curious, why do you not want visitors to know that you are using vShare? If I am wrong, I apologize. I might have misunderstood your intentions.

By the way, I really wonder why the gators didn't eat those cats? Weird. lol

No, my intention is not to hide that I'm using vshare, my intention is only to show something different, there are hundreds of vshare sites and, a part some slightly change of colors, they are almost identical, like clones.
    Last edited by ramius; 01-11-2011 at 07:50 PM.

That is true. I am trying to avoid that problem myself. lol

I am by no means a professional website designer, so I do the best that I can, and if people like it, that's good. If not, there isn't much I can do about it until my design skills develop a bit more.

Some people think my "designs" are good enough to steal, so I guess they can't be all that bad. LOL! :)

Yes, i like the way you changed vshare, very clean and smooth template ;-)

Thanks, Ramius. I try. :)