Thread: redirect after invite success

Default redirect after invite success

Hi,

After sending a friend invite, a success message appears saying the invite was sent successfully.

The page however does not redirect to the /friends.php page after submitting the invite friend form. The form is still present with original form fields filled, only difference is the success message that appears above the form. After looking through the code it appears it is suppose to redirect to the friends.php, but doesnt.

Please note....I "add as friend" on persons profile page, submit the invite/add friend form on the invite_friends.php page, and after submitting a success message appears, but I am not redirected to the friends.php page. If this page isnt meant to redirect, what do I need to do to have this page redirect after I submit the add friend form on invite_friends.php page?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by ninja; 01-13-2011 at 07:30 AM.

Open invite_friends.php

Find

Code:
    $redirect_url = VSHARE_URL . '/friends/invite/';

Replace with

Code:
    $redirect_url = VSHARE_URL . '/friends/';
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Thankyou for responding...

I made the change you suggested above, but it still is not redirecting :confused:

Hai,

Please open a support ticket at BuyScripts Helpdesk with your ftp,vshare admin login details.

Thanks

Buyscripts Team