Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: vShare 2.2 Release: 20070712

If you are using vShare 2.1 Release: 20070625, you can upgrade to vShare 2.2 Release: 20070712.
    Are you upgrading from Release: 20070625 ? The error says some files are missing. If you are using an older version, you need to upgrade to next release first.

HHmm.. I not sure what is my previous release version, I guess I need to re-upload again the original file and start over again...

Thanks alot!!!

Default Re-install original files error

When I tried to re-install back my original files, I get this error message when i type my url address :

Fatal error: This encoded file is corrupted. Please refer to http://www.zend.com/support/support_faq ... le_corrupt for further help in /home/diningt/public_html/index.php on line 0

Anyone please help !!!

Thanks in advance!

Mersh you said

You should be able to download the "full" version from the same download link you received when you purchased. He keeps that up to date.
    I have a question. Does this mean that the "full" version from the original download link includes the latest upgrades/patches/fixes? So that if something blows up and I need to reinstall vshare, I can go to the original download link and don't have to apply any updates or patches? Cos if so, that would be awesome!

I've been keeping copies of the original that I first downloaded and putting the upgrades/patches/fixes in a folder with it for "just in case". The thought of having to go thru each update since I first got it....shudder the thought...would be a nightmare.
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

Yep has the full version in the link.

Default Re: Re-install original files error

Quote Originally Posted by keithng
    When I tried to re-install back my original files, I get this error message when i type my url address :

Fatal error: This encoded file is corrupted. Please refer to http://www.zend.com/support/support_faq ... le_corrupt for further help in /home/diningt/public_html/index.php on line 0

Anyone please help !!!

Thanks in advance!
    You need to reupload the files in binary mode.

Quote Originally Posted by grynmoors
    I have a question. Does this mean that the "full" version from the original download link includes the latest upgrades/patches/fixes? So that if something blows up and I need to reinstall vshare, I can go to the original download link and don't have to apply any updates or patches? Cos if so, that would be awesome!
    If you use the download link, you will get latest vshare.

hi,

I bought vshare a month or so ago, and is not getting around to installing it. Instead of going through the upgrade route, where can i get the complete package to install?

thanks,
    K

Quote Originally Posted by ae7272
    hi,

I bought vshare a month or so ago, and is not getting around to installing it. Instead of going through the upgrade route, where can i get the complete package to install?

thanks,
    K
    As admin stated above your post, use the original download link that was sent to you when you purchased the script. It contains the complete script.

Quote Originally Posted by ae7272
    I bought vshare a month or so ago, and is not getting around to installing it. Instead of going through the upgrade route, where can i get the complete package to install?K
    Does anyone even TRY to find their own answers?

There are no dumb questions - only dumb people. To post a question immediately after the post that answers the question I think is pretty lame.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast