Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vShare 2.7, New Account user Can Not Upload Video???

Thumbs down vShare 2.7, New Account user Can Not Upload Video???

Ok, I have done almost everything to get this software operational. I admit alot was a learning curve on my part, as my linux server needed some adjusting. Apparently Godaddy.com does not provide FFMPEG, MPLAYER, FFMPEG-php, FLVtool2, and MENCODER as part of their virtual dedicated server performance. I had to also enable the GD Library as well. Once i have all of that uploaded and ready I tried to upload a video with no success. I also have access to the server root.

The problem is that when I go to my user account and try to upload a video (55mb on my computer) I end up waiting for like 10min and there is no confirmation page. When it stops uploading with the upload_file.php the page goes back to the original setup as if I never tried to upload a video. Suggestions please!!!!
    I followed the thread post at this url: http://forums.buyscripts.in/frequent...p-problem.html No luck after that.---Allen

Exclamation Youtube video upload Works (Remote Server Upload)

So I was able to upload a remote server video (Youtube.com) with no problem. I was also able to email "view" messages to anyone as well. Alright...I am almost there. I just need it to upload from my PC.----Allen

Login to admin area and check the status of video at

admin area = > Video Processing = > Process Queue

Also post your URL here

Exclamation My URL is www.ettv.com

Quote Originally Posted by buyscripts View Post
    Login to admin area and check the status of video at

admin area = > Video Processing = > Process Queue

Also post your URL here
    My URL is www.ettv.com and there are no videos in the process queue. ---Allen

Default Maybe the upload_file is corrupted

This is just a guess, but maybe the upload_file.php or .tpl are corrupted?---Allen

Open a support ticket at

BuyScripts Helpdesk

with your vshare admin and FTP login details.

Talking Support Ticket created

Quote Originally Posted by buyscripts View Post
    Open a support ticket at

BuyScripts Helpdesk

with your vshare admin and FTP login details.

I went and created my support ticket ---with my FTP and vShare Admin panel access.
    Support ticket #247129

---Allen

Red face solution from Support Ticket

I wanted to complete this forum discussion with the solution that my support ticket provided to me. I will give their solution a try and post the results.---Allen

HERE IT IS:
    MPlayer was compiled without libmp3lame support.

Contact your webhost to recompile mplayer with libmp3lame support.

Your Friendly,
    Buyscripts

Based on that response, it appears as though your ffmpeg and mplayer installation was installed by themselves without their prerequisites. Who did your installation?
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Quote Originally Posted by bplex View Post
    Based on that response, it appears as though your ffmpeg and mplayer installation was installed by themselves without their prerequisites. Who did your installation?

I did the initial install of FFMPEG and MPlayer. I then turned the install of FLVtool2, MENCODER and FFMPEG-php over to a software engineer. I used directions found at this blog--

· FFmpeg: svn checkout svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg/trunk ffmpeg (http://www.babapandey.com/installing-ffmpeg-on-vps/ )
    · Mplayer: svn checkout svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk mplayer (http://forums.site5.com/showthread.php?t=27310 ) bottom of page

My friends response to this was as follows: You didn't have the binaries for ffmpeg nor mplayer. All you had on the server was the source code for these packages. Now I have to create a build from source code and maybe install extra dependencies.

Any suggestions available to complete the installation of FFMPEG or Mplayer for forum discussion visitors?----Allen
    Last edited by Hollywoodstarrs; 03-22-2011 at 07:30 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast