Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vShare 2.7, New Account user Can Not Upload Video???

Those links are just to install the applications themselves and not codecs that those applications use. If you are installing from source, you would essentially have to reinstall those applications to add those dependencies. If you are interested, I offer a "Required Software Installation" service (available on my site) that installs these apps.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bplex View Post
    Those links are just to install the applications themselves and not codecs that those applications use. If you are installing from source, you would essentially have to reinstall those applications to add those dependencies. If you are interested, I offer a "Required Software Installation" service (available on my site) that installs these apps.

Thanks for the opportunity. What is the cost ($ US)? How long would it take and what would you need from me?----Allen

Visit my site (listed in my signature) for my current prices. It would take about an hour to do. I would need your VPS's root password to install that.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12