Thread: Mp4 plays only after loading

Default Mp4 plays only after loading

I saw a post addressing mp4 videos that play only after loading, and unfortunately cannot find that thread.

What can I do to make my mp4's steam instead of having to fully load?

Thanks!

HI,

This is problem with mp4 meta info,we can solve this problem by using qt-faststart.
    qt-faststart helps you move the important meta info from the end to the beginning of the file.
    This helps the video to playback as early as possible.

http://www.stoimen.com/blog/2010/11/...-qt-faststart/

Please open a support ticket with your ftp,vshare admin login details.

Thanks

Buyscripts Team
    Last edited by vshare; 03-30-2011 at 10:11 AM.

Hello,

I have the same problem, please can you give me the solution to fix this? Or please let me know what steps i have to follow to get that to work.

Thank you

You will need to either install qt-faststart or AtomicParsley to resolve that issue. If you open a ticket with the vShare helpdesk, they have a patch that will allow for you to use qt-faststart with vShare 2.8.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Quote Originally Posted by bplex View Post
    You will need to either install qt-faststart or AtomicParsley to resolve that issue. If you open a ticket with the vShare helpdesk, they have a patch that will allow for you to use qt-faststart with vShare 2.8.
    Thanks bplex,

I have already qt-faststart, i test manual and works after i use that, i'm still waiting a answer from support regarding patch, as i found there is a patch from March for this version (interesting as is not included on download version as i buy few days ago).

I open a ticket, i hope i will get a answer about how to apply or what changes to made on script to work :)

Thanks again