Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: embeding

So that is why it is not adding the video plays!

Thanks!

So, how can we get the embeded object to do the same?
    Find the best video sites at OnlineTV Video Guide. Register your Vshare there today!

Default Re: embeding

I upgraded to v2.6. Now when you goto one of my videos, it no longer show the embed code for people to place my videos on there pages. I check my admin section. But I dont see a place to allow people to do so. Can someone please help me. Goto blissfind.net and goto one of my videos, you will see what I mean, It just gives the the web link, not the embed code. Is there somone out there that can help me?

Default Re: embeding

http://blissfind.net/view/29/f-adsfd-dfdsa-fsdf/

Link shows 404 error. Upload .htaccess file.

Default Update!

This will work on myspace.

Find this code templates/view_video.tpl

New Code
    Code:
    <textarea name="video_play" cols="45" rows="5" readonly="readOnly" onClick="javascript:document.linkForm.video_play.focus();document.linkForm.video_play.select();"><object width="425" height="350" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="{$baseurl}/player/player.swf"><param name="movie" value="{$baseurl}/player/player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="&amp;file={$file}&amp;image={$baseurl}/thumb/{$video_info.VID}.jpg&amp;width=425&amp;height=350&amp;location={$baseurl}/player/player.swf&amp;logo={$baseurl}/templates/images/watermark.gif&amp;link={$baseurl}&amp;linktarget=_blank"/></object>
    </textarea>
    Old Code
    Code:
    <INPUT NAME="video_play" value='<object width="425" height="350" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="{$baseurl}/player/player.swf"><param name="movie" value="{$baseurl}/player/player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="&file={$baseurl}/flvideo/{$vinfo[0].flvdoname}&height=350&image={$baseurl}/thumb/{$vinfo[0].VID}.jpg&width=425&location={$baseurl}/player/player.swf&logo={$baseurl}/templates/images/watermark.gif&link={$baseurl}&linktarget=_blank"/></object>' size="51" onclick=javascript:document.linkForm.video_play.focus();document.linkForm.video_play.select(); readOnly>
    [/quote]

Also check out http://www.jeroenwijering.com/?item=Supported_Flashvars for more info about flashvars

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123