Thread: Video Conversion, Not Producing FFMPEG Thumbnail, Realtime Processing

Question Video Conversion, Not Producing FFMPEG Thumbnail, Realtime Processing

My problem at this site ETTV.com ????, Free HD VBlog Recorder, Live Chat Rooms, Video Reviews, ????, ????, ???? - is that I am unable to produce video a thumbnail once I have a video converted. The two main players here are found in the

1. Admin > Site Settings > Miscellaneous > Video Processing > RealTime Processing
    2. Admin > Site Settings > Miscellaneous > Create Thumbnail > FFMPEG

I am using this combination in the admin settings and it is not producing a thumbnail. I have tried the other 2 options for "Create Thumbnail" (FFMPEG-php and MPlayer) but they dont work either. They do not convert the video. It has to be converted manually in the Video Managment > Processing Queue > Convert again. It does however convert and provide a thumbnail. I cant have a site where the videos are not automatically converting. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated. If or once I find a solution i will post it here.----Allen

If it works when you manually convert, it look like server limiting the process. Changing to background process and setting the cronjob may fix the problem.