Thread: Vshare On Cload Linux OS

Default Vshare On Cload Linux OS

Hi,

I would like to ask if Cload Linux OS is supported by Vshare?

Regards,
    Mark

Yes, it is CentOS with CPU limits. So if cloudliux is not limiting resources, it will work.

Thanks for the reply, no it is for me, that will be install on my Dedicated server, my current Dedicated server cant handle my site now, do you suggest what is a good server for you script, EG, processor, ram and so on,

Regards,
    Mark

CloudLinux is not needed if you are on dedicated server that only host your own sites. For dedicated server check

Ember: Server Hosting | 100tb

It is good server with 100 TB bandwidth.

Hi,

I host too several sites, so my current host suggest it to me, to use Cload Linux as an OS for my server, i saw the link and that is a good server with 100TB of transfer

Thank you very much,
    Mark

CloudLinux is to limit resource usage of your sites. For example, one of your site get lot of visitors and it visitors see error page as CloudLinux is limiting the web site resource usage

Hi,

Yes that is totally my current host told me, they said, there are severals autoblogs i host that is using much resources, and my site ThePinoyMovie.com is heavily task too, Converting Etc, so if i can limit the resources for my other hosted sites, then there will be enough for my host site,

They are setuping me a Core2Quad with 8Gigs of memory for my site

Regards,
    Mark