Thread: Error in Reconverting Video

Default Error in Reconverting Video

Hi,

I am now seeing this error when i want to reconvert a video, but convertion by newly uploade works fine, only for videos that is needed to reconvert

Return value: Writing header...
    Metadata Flv : /home/thepinoy/public_html/flvideo/4ca4238a0b/metadata_1314583609266305043.mp4Running yamdi: /usr/bin/yamdi -i /home/thepinoy/public_html/flvideo/4ca4238a0b/1314583609266305043.mp4 -o /home/thepinoy/public_html/flvideo/4ca4238a0b/metadata_1314583609266305043.mp4

Convert Error or converted video is less than 1 kb in size, try upload a big video. If that do not work, verify convert command works on the server.
    UPDATE `process_queue` SET `status`='6' WHERE `id`='2542'
    ERROR: failed video conversion.

yamdi is for FLV, not sure why yamdi is running for mp4 files.

Have you made any changes recently ?
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Hi,

I used Mobile Mode by BPlex and rollback to FLV coz it is not advisable for my viewers, loading was too slow, so i need to reconvert every movie that was encoded in mp4, how can i force to reconvert

The original vShare code does not appear to convert videos to FLV if they are MP4. You may want to open a support ticket with the vShare helpdesk as I believe they released a patch so that if videos are set to FLV and you convert a MP4, it will change it to FLV and vice versa.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!