Hi,

I am interested to buy vshare script for my new video site, maybe with the installation services. I would need the following to be done on my new site:

1. I want to implement ads on the pages, which I guess can be Adsense or any other Ad marketplace. I should be able to select areas on the template where I can put the ads. Does this feature come along with the default script?

2. Video Ads - I would like to have video ads on the player, pre roll, post roll, etc and also text overlay ads over the video. Please tell me how to implement this. Is it done through marketplace like OpenX marketplace for pre-rolls, post rolls, text overlays etc? If so, do you help in integrating these OpenX ads on the player? Other than OpenX marketplace ads, what other options are there?

3. Can these video ads & text overlays on the player play even on embedded Youtube videos? Or are these just for the uploaded videos? I would like to have video ads and text overlays even on videos which are Youtube embedded videos.

4. Do you help with hosting?

5. I have my own dedictaed server too where I have another video site running based on phpmotion. Can you install on my own server too?

6. Does vShare have a tool to mass transfer embedded videos from youtube and like sites to my site? For the other video site which I have in phpmotion, I use the services of videoswiper to mass transfer embedded youtube videos to my site. Will videoswiper work for vshare site as well?

7. I need a customised template built for my site?

Looking forward to your quick response.

Regards,

Rajesh P Iyer