Thread: uploading and then get a Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Mail_Transport_Except

Default uploading and then get a Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Mail_Transport_Except

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Mail_Transport_Exception' with message 'Unable to send mail' in /var/www/vshare/include/Zend/Mail/Transport/Sendmail.php:105 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vshare/include/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->_sendMail() #1 /var/www/vshare/include/Zend/Mail.php(973): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail)) #2 /var/www/vshare/include/class.mail.php(39): Zend_Mail->send() #3 /var/www/vshare/include/class.mail.php(11): Mail->zendMail() #4 /var/www/vshare/include/functions_upload.php(657): Mail->send(Array) #5 /var/www/vshare/upload_file.php(299): process_video(2, 0) #6 {main} thrown in /var/www/vshare/include/Zend/Mail/Transport/Sendmail.php on line 105

have i missed some thing out ??? on my reinstall .

Hi,

Please open a support ticket with your site admin and FTP login details.

Thanks,

its on a intranet so i cant give you access..
    i have edited the code to disable sending email as i do not not need that option.