Thread: Any adult webmaster here owns a subscription based tube site?

Default Any adult webmaster here owns a subscription based tube site?

Hi all,

I am wondering how do you guys collect payment for an adult tube site? I have a site with I plan to convert to a members only tube site where members pay a subscription to join. I can't use paypal for the obvious reason and ccbill isn't too friendly either. It says I need a Government Issued Business ID. Mine is just a small little site and I don't see a point in registering a company just for that! So how do you guys overcome this?

You don't need a Government Issued Business ID. You need only apen an account with a payment processor. There are many of them. Make a google search for payment processor.

Its a good idea. Make your short vids available for free and anything over say 20MB they must join.

Code:
    {if $video_details.space > "20"}Login{else}show the small clip here{/if}
    If your buying content split a couple of larger vids up into 30 second clips and make these the freebies

Also you can make a little mod so you can have a pay per view (based on the playlist table), say 50 cents per video or download. This will make you good money

Tradertt, try just doing a google search on "adult credit card processors" and you'll find a few. You'll probably have to do some research to find exactly what you're looking for.
    http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...meta=&aq=f&oq=
    Last edited by mersh; 06-01-2009 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tradertt View Post
    Hi all,

I am wondering how do you guys collect payment for an adult tube site? I have a site with I plan to convert to a members only tube site where members pay a subscription to join. I can't use paypal for the obvious reason and ccbill isn't too friendly either. It says I need a Government Issued Business ID. Mine is just a small little site and I don't see a point in registering a company just for that! So how do you guys overcome this?
    Yes, I have modified three of our tube sites to take payments via CCBill and also block non paid members to only certain features.

you can signup with any affiliate program and get money from there.

Tradertt,

Almost all CC processing companies which accept Adult companies will require you to have a registered company. This is because of tougher rules VISA puts on them for adult websites.

D

Hi

The guys who have posted that they have modified Vshare to block non paying members to certain parts of the site please can you let me know.

I would be happy to discuss terms for helping us do the same

Thanks