Thread: Link Problems With Fresh Install

Default Link Problems With Fresh Install

I just installed Vshare and Some of my links are posting a double directory. Like where My Videos, My Favorites, My Playlist, My Groups and My profile. They all show as /vshare/vshare when I have it installed into just the vshare folder. At the top where welcome user name is that is the same also. all the bottom links show vshare/pages but no pages folder was provided. How can I fix these errors?

Open up your config.php file (located in the include directory) and make sure that you do not have an extra "vshare" at the end of your site's URL. As for the pages and everything else, make sure that you uploaded the .htaccess file that was included in your .zip file download from Buyscripts. On many systems, the .htaccess file is hidden by the operating system so you may need to set your computer to show all files and folders before you will be able to see it.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Thanks I got it going now. In the .htaccess I had to put my domain info in there.