Thread: No drop down Vshare Beta 2.8.1 Dailymotion import metcafe etc..

Smile No drop down Vshare Beta 2.8.1 Dailymotion import metcafe etc..

Have a question! Beta Vshare 2.8.1
    I have updated my install folders that were needed ( installed patch) 2.8.1 upgrade that jobin dcruz released
    but no luck with the dailymotion, metcafe drop downs are not working in the bulk import.. vshare 2.8.1 upgrade #235
    I replaced or added all code seemed to install ok but no drop down or ability to import directly from any other source just youtube anybody else have any luck with the upgrade
    I could not find a file named -----> /dev/null noticed that the upgrade had this file deleted I did not have this file

Maybe I this is still being developed but if there has been anyone that this has worked for let me know because the install was flawless

vShare - 235.patch - vShare

Hi,

235.patch is only for sql upgradation to latest version of vshare.

Patches on labs.buyscripts.in are for internal working, only apply to final vshare after more testing. So we don't recommend using these patches.

Thumbs up additional download sites

If you have the ability to add coding to allow a Vshare site to download multiple videos from multiple locations I am willing to pay for this service. Also if there is a site generator or sitemap for the video's as a add on I would like to purchase this also

Thank you