Thread: Problem browsing and trying demos on your site

Default Problem browsing and trying demos on your site

Hello,

I have problem browsing and trying demos on your site at buyscript.in.

I wanted to know from you if Google’s ads are loaded on the vShare video script. If it is loaded and I am buying the script, I will like to remove the attachment. Do I have rights to remove it, if it is there?

Also, how can I find and try the demo site of the "Classified" and "Image Hosting" scripts? Please hurry with this information so I could make my order right away.
    Best regards,
    Brigma.com AdLogic

Default Re: Problem browsing and trying demos on your site

Quote Originally Posted by chiefody
    I have problem browsing and trying demos on your site at buyscript.in
    Demo is available at

http://video.bizhat.com

What problem you are facing ?

You can see list of sites using vShare at

http://forums.buyscripts.in/viewforum.php?f=2

I wanted to know from you if Google’s ads are loaded on the vShare video script. If it is loaded and I am buying the script, I will like to remove the attachment. Do I have rights to remove it, if it is there?
    In admin area, you have option to add Google Adsense advertisements. This can be added in footer and header. You can edit template and add it any place if you need, if can be done, if you know HTML editing (smarty templates).

remove the attachment - what attachements ? I do not understand.

Also, how can I find and try the demo site of the "Classified" and "Image Hosting" scripts? Please hurry with this information so I could make my order right away.
    Only vShare is available for sale now.

I think he saw the google adverts at your site and wants to know if they have to be left in the script. No the script dosent come with google advertising, but if you want you can ad it.