Lets start with some background info for the benefit of the newer webmaster before I move into my question.

There are tons of adult video sites out in the internet that uses cpm advertisements models and most of the time the amount of money that you earn is based on the number of impressions. Therefore the ultimate aim to to drive as much traffic as possible into your site so that the ads will show the maximum number of times. One way of doing so is to run a traffic exchange program.

If 100 visitors visit your site and assume 50 of them click on a exchange partner, you would have sent 50 visitors to your partner. If the ratio of exchange is 1:1, you will receive 50 new visitors who have clicked on your link found on your partner sites. As such your total number of unique visitors is now 150, up from your inital 100. This cycle will repeat itself and you will see your taffic grow!

There are quite a few scripts and third party sites which caters to such exchanges but it seems tough for integration if you have limited coding knowlege like me. I wonder if there is anyone here that is able to integrate scripts such as predator, smartplugs, or even thunder-ball, xclicks into vshare.

I am willing to pay if some one is able to integrate such an exchange program into my vshare site. Please PM me if you are capable of doing it. Thanks you.