Thread: video categories/sections?

Talking video categories/sections?

I know im probably asking for the world here (or maybe not, ive never seen the software up until just now) ,but I require.... (i have a couple of options here)

1) I choose the tags and they remain permanently the same in one order (unchanging).
    or

2) A selection of buttons,so that visitors dont have to take their chances of guessing what to type to see if I have anything in that category
    (for example - one button for 'dogs' one for 'cats' and when clicked- it brings to the appropriate page,as if they typed it)
    or

3) just pretty much anything along these lines
    (categories,choice sections etc etc)

Thanks.

P.S/ I will be using 2.7

Quote Originally Posted by horse_cats View Post
    1) I choose the tags and they remain permanently the same in one order (unchanging).
    or
    Save the tags page as HTML, them replace the html code in tags.php will do this. So tags will be a normal html page. You can modify as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by horse_cats View Post
    2) A selection of buttons,so that visitors dont have to take their chances of guessing what to type to see if I have anything in that category
    (for example - one button for 'dogs' one for 'cats' and when clicked- it brings to the appropriate page,as if they typed it)
    You can edit template file and put direct link to category pages. Look at templates/header.tpl or footer.tpl if you need to add these links on all pages.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]