Hi all!

I'm looking to purchase vShare and I'm wondering if this is possible?

Here is what I wish to do:

Have vShare running for video. Have Wordpress for main site. I want to be able to embed videos into Wordpress posts (and elsewhere) and have these videos be delivered from the vShare script.

This way I get all the admin functionality of vShare for the videos, the hotlink protection, and so on, and all the video for my site is coming from and sorted by the same thing (vShare). Yet I can put the videos where I want on my site, outside of the vShare script.

So I guess this is like allowing embedding from other sites in a way. As you have a video from your vShare outside of the vShare main script.

BUT. As I said with the hotlink protection, I do not want other sites to be able to embed my videos from vShare. Only my site.

Is this possible with vShare? I really hope it is because vShare is awesome and I want to use it.

I'm not averse to php programming. So if it takes a considerable hack that's not a problem. I'd rather it didn't of course. Especially as I feel this is a very good feature to be able to have on vShare if it's not currently there.

So, embedding on own site, outside of vShare main script, with hotlink protection of flv, say it's possible! :)