Hi there, everyone. Alright, I'm not sure what the heck happened, so please bear with me for a moment.
I thought that by enabling the video_right_single adv from within the admin section, that this would then enable me to play a clip or advertisement within the right.tpl or should I say in the right portion of the main page, underneath members, site stats, vote, etc. I had never used or activated this function before today.

Anyway, so I went ahead and played a clip, followed by adding the embed code to the video_right_single adv in the admin section. I also resized the table and video dimensions (no brainer) to make sure that the video would shrink down enough in order to display properly in the right side of the main page since my width there is only 180px. Clicked on update, and received success message with the correctly sized screen with the video that I had selected. Cool, awesome ... NOT. :x

Because then I checked the start page, and nothing there had changed.
Okay, so then I clicked on a videoclip in order to view it ... and saw the video_right_single code (actually the player with video) embedded in the previous, current, next section, at the top right portion of the screen. How in the hades did that happen ??? What's even weirder is the fact that I then removed the embedded video from within the admin section while leaving only the original table info. that was already there ... and guess what ... it STILL overrode the "now playing" portion that I just mentioned. Yeah, the video was gone, but the table was still there! Okay, fine, so let's just delete EVERYTHING out of there, hoping that my original "currently playing" returns to me .... but oh no, now the center portion of the previous/next/playing field was completely blank, displaying only previous and next.

WHAT the heck is going on !!!

Can someone post the correct default code that goes into the admins video_right_single section, and also point me to the right file in order to see where the error or bug is that is causing this weird behavior? If everything goes through more than one file, please let me know that too. The right.tpl or index.tpl shouldn't have anything to do with it since nothing changed there.
I'd really appreciate some input with this. Thanks a bunch!