Quote Originally Posted by zelda180 View Post
Thanks for this valuable tip. I have a highly customized vShare 2.8 beta script at www.80TOONS.com (I coded the mobile version from the ground up). This will help to protect my coding from people stealing it. If you are going to steal the code at least put a link to where you got it from.

Anyways if you want to just visit my site and tell me what you think I would love to hear the feedback especially for the mobile site. Thanks

~zelda180~
www.80TOONS.com
You're welcome. I agree.

I visited your site, and I like how you are fixing it up, but I didn't like the fact that www.80stoons.com took me to Back In The Day Videos - YouTubeToon.com - <<<< Welcome Back to The Past.... <<<< without my knowledge or consent. I don't appreciate clicking on a link thinking that I'm going one place, but actually winding up someplace else.

I also don't like the ad that comes up while I'm trying to view your site. I really hate being forced to view ads before I can view the content.

I would find the experience of visiting your site more enjoyable if I didn't have to encounter those two little things.