Dear users,

I know that the recently viewed script is a well respected modification to the vShare script, this is why I'm having to post some terms of usage onto the boards.

1. The script cost $15 for your first domain and there after $5 per other domain. Payments must be sent to [email protected] or an unlimited domain offer for only $75.

2. This script is not for resell.

3. Only install a copy you have bought from Galnet Internet Services as some coders could modify the script in order to execute a SQL injection.

4. Please respect that people have bought this script in faith, and these buyers rights have to be protected at the same time, by using pirated coding you not only damage our time in creating these script but you remove the rights from other genuine buyers.

5. If you simply don't agree to these terms then please do not install the script, I'm sure you will understand that I've got to protect my own coding and should the need arise I will place Zend Encyrption onto the file (which is the last thing I wish to do!)

Im sorry I have to place these terms onto the boards but I think you will all understand the reasons behind it.

Regards,
Mat.