Thread: Moving FLV to other server

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi,

Admin -> Video Management -> Local Videos: you can move local videos to the remote server(must be added and enabled in vShare).

If you can't get it fixed, open a support ticket at

BuyScripts Helpdesk

with your vShare admin and FTP login details.

Thanks,

Buyscripts Team.

That is very interesting! I used the Admin -> Video Management -> Local Videos and it is working.

I have a few questions:

1) does the Admin -> Video Management -> Local Videos actually ftp (move) the files to the new server?
    2) Since I already uploaded all the videos to the server and changed all the Server ID in the Video records is there another place I can just manually adjust these?

On large files I get this error and am unable to move them in the video management:

ERROR: Unable to execute query

UPDATE `videos` SET `video_server_id`='1' WHERE `video_id`='256'MySQL server has gone away

Hi,

which vShare version you are using?

vShare version: 2.8.1 (DB Version: 2.8.1)

Quote Originally Posted by onlinetv View Post
    1) does the Admin -> Video Management -> Local Videos actually ftp (move) the files to the new server?
    This feature moves local videos to the selected video server.

Quote Originally Posted by onlinetv View Post
    2) Since I already uploaded all the videos to the server and changed all the Server ID in the Video records is there another place I can just manually adjust these?

Make sure the uploaded videos to server are still exist in the video folder specified in each video records in phpMyadmin (`videos` table -> `video_folder`).

Thanks,

Buyscripts Team.