I just signed up with infrenion.com and if anybody has anything about this host as far as vShare settings go and can share their video_conversion.php in particular, that would be most appreciated. Tech support is working on this for me right now and as soon as we get it working (if there is no reply to this post first) then I will post my findings for anyone else signing up with them and needs this information.

First: .htaccess needs this added for the upload file size and sessions (change the size to whatever you want the upload file size limit to be. This example is for 100 meg files):

Code:
php_value post_max_size 100M
php_value upload_max_filesize 100M
php_value max_execution_time 6000000
Admin panel:
Create Thumbnail with: ffmpeg-php
FLVTool: Enabled

UPDATE:The conversion problem was the fact that I did not have the permissions for the folder set correctly. I forgot to set the permissions after they moved my account from one host to the theirs. The previous host had different permissions settings for the vShare directories. :/

The only problem now is something rather odd...the videos on one site won't play, when the rest of the vShare sites I have with them, on the same server, all work perfectly. Still working on that.