Thread: vShare Version 3.2 Released

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by vshare2 View Post
    Hi,

You can download latest version from

http://manage.buyscripts.in/login
    Hi there. When I login to the page, I don't find a link for the latest version of Vshare. All I see is the one for the Niche script.

You need to purchase script from

http://manage.buyscripts.in/products

Quote Originally Posted by vshare2 View Post
    You need to purchase script from

http://manage.buyscripts.in/products
    I did buy it way back in 2008. I'm currently running 2.9 on most of my sites now. I was able to use my email address to get the download of the next release.

Anyone else to answer? I already bought the script. Do I have to buy it again? I thought all future upgrades were covered under the original purchase?

Free upgrade available only for one year after last purchase.

Then how was it I was able to get the 2.9 way after that year? We shouldn't have to keep buying it to get the upgrades. I understand if you haven't bought it yet, but come on!

Default Are you changing the free for life upgrades? Can you actually, legally do that?

I have the same issue nowordneeded! It wont even let me login. I started in 2006 I think it was. It was buy it and all upgrades were free for life. That seems to not stick in the brains of vshare2. Maybe he was not here then when we grandfathers started to support the scripts. I bought 10 of them! I am up to 2.9 also, but losing rank because it is not responsive.

Now it is nifty that vshare has decided to charge a fee of 10 a year but they should not ignore their original users their free upgrades for life. l

I have other software that did the same thing but they all kept the original users with the free upgrades. One I use on a lot of sites is esyndicat, a directory software. They are on the one year support and upgrades, but for those, like me, who have been with them for a decade under the original offers of free for life kept their word and continue to support us, the ones who helped when they were starting out.

SO! Mr vshare2. Can we get out upgrades please?

Rick Siege

Also, I was first here as musictvblogger but lost my password. There is no way to reset it or do anything but guess. As that was the original name I used I have no more record of passwords. How does one get a reset on the forum password. And also, my original email address and password does not work on the vshare login for products. Also no reset.