Thread: Terms of Recently Viewed Script.

Default Terms of Recently Viewed Script.

Dear users,

I know that the recently viewed script is a well respected modification to the vShare script, this is why I'm having to post some terms of usage onto the boards.

1. The script cost $15 for your first domain and there after $5 per other domain. Payments must be sent to [email protected] or an unlimited domain offer for only $75.

2. This script is not for resell.

3. Only install a copy you have bought from Galnet Internet Services as some coders could modify the script in order to execute a SQL injection.

4. Please respect that people have bought this script in faith, and these buyers rights have to be protected at the same time, by using pirated coding you not only damage our time in creating these script but you remove the rights from other genuine buyers.

5. If you simply don't agree to these terms then please do not install the script, I'm sure you will understand that I've got to protect my own coding and should the need arise I will place Zend Encyrption onto the file (which is the last thing I wish to do!)

Im sorry I have to place these terms onto the boards but I think you will all understand the reasons behind it.

Regards,
    Mat.
    ------------------------------------
    Make an arse of yourself:
    http://www.youtwatonline.com

Mat-

That is a great idea! You are nice enough to provide this script and these prices are absolutely reasonable.

One note: Will this be included in the next release of vshare?

Thanks!

Even though I am not yet using this myself, I will add in that the price is very reasonable. A similar script that plugs into the clips hare clone sells for $30 - so Galnet's is half the price.

I dont know anything about his code, but the other one is also an exact copy of youtube's clone, which is probably illegal. So I suspect Galnet's is probably superior on that level as well.

I know it is probably tempting to buy it and use it on every site you have, but what's another $5 per site? It seems to me that it's a small price to pay to operate honestly, legally and legitimately.
    This member is now known as Sitting Out

I've paid for mine, and Galnet must be away :D not had the email yet.
    Look, it's not steep till you need to stop ok !

Hi Philthy,

Please provide me your email address (paypal) via PM and I will send the script to you A.S.A.P

Kindest Regards,
    Mat.

P.S I'm working on a newer version for this player and will include a update package link for everyone who has paid to download!

Like the vShare you will require the old version before installing the new version!!

Quote Originally Posted by Philthy
    I've paid for mine, and Galnet must be away :D not had the email yet.
    Make an arse of yourself:
    http://www.youtwatonline.com

Just done it Mat :D
    Look, it's not steep till you need to stop ok !