Thread: Account Packages

Default Account Packages

Hello,

This is adress to the Administrator of this forum.

I would like to know why this script DOES NOT ALLOW you to create a package that DOES NOT ALLOW video uploads? All packages created in the Administration MUST include video uploads.

I want to create a FREE package that only allows a user to view existing videos, rate them and everything except upload videos.

Another problem. When you do create a package which allows a user to upload a certain number of videos in a certain amount of days, after the user uploads that number of videos, the account immediately expires instead of remaining active for the full number of subscription days and only allowing the user to perform all task except upload more videos.

For example, a package that allows a user to upload 10 videos in 30 days. If a user uploads the total 10 videos in let's say one day, the account expires immediately after the videos have been uploaded instead of remaining active for the full 30 days and just not allowing the upload of more videos. It can remain active and only allow the user to rate, comment on videos as well as all other tasks. Not sure why this is?

Also, certain characters can't be used in the Item Description and Item Title section. This one really needs to be addressed.

Please consider fixes to these errors in your next release.

Thanks
    apj5621

We are working on these now, bug fix will be available on next release.

Default RE: Script Modifications

Hello Admin,

Thank you for responding to my inquiries. I really appreciate any assistance I can get.

Can you give me some idea when the next release will be available?

Also, can you please send me the files with the upload progress bar working. I don't think it is working for me as well.

Thanks again,
    apj5621

We have not fixed a date for next release. But it will be in be in 3rd week of next month.

There is no bug with upload progress bar, it will work fine with vshare 2.3 copy

http://forums.buyscripts.in/viewtopic.php?t=885

What is the problem you have ?

oh admin, can you tell me why when i set progress bar on, after each upload, it gives me a forbidden page even if the redirection is set to upload.php?

Could this be a host side problem?

This may be due to cgi not working properly. Firest verify if your server support by accessing the .pl script.

It should show like

http://video.bizhat.com/cgi-bin/uu_upload.pl

What is site url ?

http://www.worldadstv.com/index.php

I'm with hostonnet.com

Nevermind, the upload progress bar. The problem is that it is not displayed, however on the browser status bar, I can see the progress of the upload.

apj5621