Thread: WiigleTV.com has a New look , Check it out Please

Default WiigleTV.com has a New look , Check it out Please

Hi all WiigleTV.com has a new look, please check it out.....new player and banner management which allows u to add many adevrtisers on the same banner size...and great features....please check it ,....God Bless

Cg

I get an error on the page. May have something to do with polls since I can't vote or view results. I've been thinking about just commenting out the poll section since it's busted anyway. Hopefully it will get fixed on a future release. I tried adding my own poll, but since the php files are encoded and I only have access to the tpl files, I couldn't get it to work right
    This member is now known as Sitting Out

You lost all your edits! Upgrade fever!

I thought you would have it all black and then - ugh. Wa happan?

I have the designer running though the templates before I upload them for the sites done already. But new ones are doing fine.

hope you get it back to the ole wiggle soon. I kinda liked the pinker look, but the black goes good too.
    Find the best video sites at OnlineTV Video Guide. Register your Vshare there today!

Default Black menu

Hi, please see http://forums.buyscripts.in/viewtopic.php?t=1445 for a black menu for your site, if you'd like.

Default Black menu

Hi, please see http://forums.buyscripts.in/viewtopic.php?t=1445 for a black menu for your site, if you'd like.

I would be careful displaying accessory ads and adbrite on the same page with google like that. Google has been known to spank people pretty hard for displaying similar ads on the same page.
    This member is now known as Sitting Out

bad design! total wrong topic name

Default thanks for your comments

hey is good to hear from each of you, thanks a million times, your comments do help...