Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Package upgrade in user area needed.

Default Package upgrade in user area needed.

Currently there is no way for a user to upgrade a package, for example i have my free trail set to 1000 days and give unlimited space and bandwith so the "account expired" page will never come up. So if the user had an option to upgrade his package from his user profile area it would solve this problem.

We are checking this, a bug fix will be available soon.

Default Re: Package upgrade in user area needed.

Admin, I know somone else posted on this but is there a way we can get another type of payment system in addition to the paypal? It really isnt working out. I have over 100 people inactive on my site. Also I think the things that Leki said are great.

Has anyone noticed that when you upload a photo it is compressed down to a HORRIBLE compression that looks reminiscent of 20x40 or something like that...

if there was a way we could have a list of the variables that would be great

eg...{$site_name} {$package_name} etc etc

I agree, that would really be helpful... C'mon guys, it's not like we're asking for the whole code to be exposed, just need a little help getting things rolling a bit faster. :)

Thanks

yes I second that motion...can someone please show that they hear our cry!!!!!!!

yup being able to use other payment services other than paypal is a must.....especially since paypal will close your account as soon as they see you have an adult site.

I do not understand why this is not already available. It's not like it's top secret information that will crush the company if revealed. If anything, it will help vshare because it will make it easier for people to build better sites to be showcased (rather than have a site showcase folder full of sites that all look the same). It will probably also cut down on their work load a little since it will make it easier for people to solve trivial issues themselves.

On the topic of payment processors, I am not sure since I've never played with the packages feature, but can't you just substitute the paypal api with the one for the processor you want to use? I use paypal all the time, but it's honestly my least favorite provider, and those of you running adult sites are playing a risky game.
    This member is now known as Sitting Out

Do you guys know of any payment processors that are good to use other than paypal that accept adult sites? I would like to implement something that doesnt require a HUGE downpayment or asks a bunch of personal questions! Anything that can get the job done. I have lost over $400 this week alone on people going inactive I beleive becasue they see the paypal stuff and dont trust that it is legit

Look into ccbill.com

They may have changed since I was on their site last, but I believe they have free set up and just charge you a higher percentage (something like 6%) since it is considered a high risk transaction.
    This member is now known as Sitting Out

anything other than ccbill? they want 750 upfront and 350 yearly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast