Thread: Channel Videos

Default Channel Videos

I know this has probably been mentioned a few times in the past, but I just wanted to make sure there is a current request.

Is there anyway we can have channels display all of the videos in a particular channel?

Showing only the last 4 added to the channel and the 4 most viewed is a bit restrictive. Imagine if you have a channel with 200 videos, and the most people can find is 8 by going to the Channel. It almost defeats the purpose of having channels. If you have a channel with 200 videos, there should be a way for visitors to browse all 200.
    This member is now known as Sitting Out

well they can click the "more videos" link to see them all.

But i agree a lot of vids should be listed as not everyone see's the link. Other youtube clones list 20 videos and have page numbers below to see more.

Ah, ok, I've never even seen the More Videos link there. Maybe because not all of my channels have enough videos to generate it yet. Who knows.

I wonder if I can just copy the code from the "more videos" page over to the channels page and have them listed. I think I'll also have a look at listing more than two videos per row. Surely I can fit at least three across.
    This member is now known as Sitting Out