Thread: ffavour.tpl

Default ffavour.tpl

Is this a file that is no longer in use or something?

Judging from it's contents, I thought it was the file used when you click to see what your friends' favorites are, but changes I make to ffavour.tpl do not seem to show up on that page.

Update...

Nevermind. I think I found this now. The way I was navigating before showed me my friends favorites, but I think it was using the user_favorites template. I see now that if you click the friends tab at the top and select "My Friend's Favorites", it takes you to the ffavour.tpl. You would think both would arrive at the same destination, but I guess not.
    This member is now known as Sitting Out

Default Re: ffavour.tpl

I guess while I'm editing friends, I may as well post something I am puzzled by, and maybe Leki or one of the other resident geniuses will know the answer.

When editing friends.tpl, there are two areas that interest me.

Code:
    <SELECT onchange="javascript: document.location.href='{$baseurl}/friends.php?view='+this.value;" name="view">
    {$ftype_ops}
    </SELECT>
    and

Code:
    <SELECT id="action" onchange=doAction(this.value) name="action">
    {$action_ops}
    </SELECT>
    These are the drop down menus that say Family and Friends. I would like to change these to be something more fitting to my site. I have searched around for both $action_ops and $ftype_ops, hoping to find something I could edit, but was unsuccessful.

Any ideas on where I need to go to edit these menus to say something other than Family and Friends? I know that each user can add their own categories as well, but I would like to change the global defaults.
    This member is now known as Sitting Out

Default Re: ffavour.tpl

i've not checked but its most likley in the SQL database as users can delete or create there own and so must be user definable, though as each user gets those 2 added by default when they create an account it must be hard coded into the script to add those.