Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: vShare 2.5 Test Site

Default Re: vShare 2.5 Test Site

Thanks leki for the reports, i am checking now.

I have posted list of new features in admin area. Signup will work now.

Quote Originally Posted by leki
    on mktubes profile page it says "i have uploaded -5 videos. out of 100 videos" its gone into negative numbers due to me deleting videos and then re-adding them to mktube. When videos get added to a user from "User Deleted Videos" in the admin pannel it should adjust the users video count and video space that they were added to.
    I think this happen because this installation is an upgrade, so the user have some videos that not properly deleted.

I have created another test account and uploaded video, number is showing properly.

when choosing a "country" from the drop down box some countrys are not listed alphabetically
    Fixed.

deleting a topic from a group gives the error:

Code:
    ERROR: Unable to execute query

SDELETE FROM group_tps_post WHERE TID=2
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SDELETE FROM group_tps_post WHERE TID=2' at line 1
    the topic does delete though....tested from IE6
    Fixed.

I think this happen because this installation is an upgrade, so the user have some videos that not properly deleted.

I have created another test account and uploaded video, number is showing properly.
    i just created my own account and it still happends, try adding a video then deleteing it...then adding it back to the same user, then delete again. It happends as when the user removes a video it decreases there video count by 1 but when a video gets added to a user from the admin pannel it does not increase the video count or space.

P.S why is BBcode off for users on the forum?

Sweet, finally we can sort out the buffer time etc etc and player size. Still no sub- channels though, that sucks (weep)

When are you releasing this? Today still?

Fatal error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/mktube/public_html/compose.php on line 98

you get the above error if you compose a message and leave all or any of the fields blank

also html is still allowed in the body of the message

i just created my own account and it still happends, try adding a video then deleteing it...then adding it back to the same user, then delete again. It happends as when the user removes a video it decreases there video count by 1 but when a video gets added to a user from the admin pannel it does not increase the video count or space.
    This is fixed.

P.S why is BBcode off for users on the forum?
    When you post, in posting option, check if "Disable BBCode" is checked. In admin area, BB code is enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by sydawn
    Sweet, finally we can sort out the buffer time etc etc and player size. Still no sub- channels though, that sucks (weep)

When are you releasing this? Today still?
    Once the all critical bugs are fixed, it will be released.

Sub channels, we have not yet worked on this. We will add this in future release.

When you post, in posting option, check if "Disable BBCode" is checked. In admin area, BB code is enabled.
    i dont have that option when posting, i have an "enable BBcode by default" in my user prefs...that is enabled though...i think its a forum problem.

also its not just me as in the 3rd post in this thread porkd is having the same problem.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast