Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Issues with Rating and Commenting on a video

Default Issues with Rating and Commenting on a video

Ok is anyone else having issues with Rating a video and posting a comment? With rating, when you click the stars to rate it says it was a success but then the rating ever shows. Also with posting comments, it will only allow you to comment on a video once, and in some cases it says the comment was posted when it never was. Does anyone know what might cause this problem,a nd how to fix it?

Default Re: Issues with Rating and Commenting on a video

Quote Originally Posted by Pari
    Ok is anyone else having issues with Rating a video and posting a comment? With rating, when you click the stars to rate it says it was a success but then the rating ever shows. Also with posting comments, it will only allow you to comment on a video once, and in some cases it says the comment was posted when it never was. Does anyone know what might cause this problem,a nd how to fix it?
    Ok now its not letting me post a comment to any of a particular Member's videos. If I've commented on one Video of a particular member, I can't comment on anyof their other videos. Is there a fix for this?

Default Re: Issues with Rating and Commenting on a video

Ok now its not letting me post a comment to any of a particular Member's videos. If I've commented on one Video of a particular member, I can't comment on anyof their other videos. Is there a fix for this?
    Well I took this bit of coding out of Veiw video tpl:

Code:
    <DIV ID=divComResult2 style='display:none'>
    <FONT COLOR=#FF0033>Your already posted you comments.</FONT>
    </DIV>
    And that seemed to fix the posting comment issue.[/code]

Yeah i seem that there is a posting bug as no one has commented or rated any videos, and we have thousands of watchers.

Rating video, there was a bug and is fixed, will be available on next release.

Comments, we have not yet found any problem with comment, you can only comment once per video, not once per user.

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    Rating video, there was a bug and is fixed, will be available on next release.

Comments, we have not yet found any problem with comment, you can only comment once per video, not once per user.
    Is this new release coming out soon?

it's said to be released tomorrow...

Its funny all of a sudden i am able to rate and it is working, weird, changed server and it now works.

Its up and working on my site how i do not know just started working, but it seems it only shows up if the users that have rated it is an odd number if its an even number like 2 or 4 it doesnt display.

I think I have the most recent version of the Vshare site and I think there is still a bug.

Occasionally I will post a comment and it will reply that I have already posted a comment on this video, when infact I did not.

I re-fresh the page, re-post my comment and then it works.

What's with that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast