Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WOW

Default Re: WOW

I don't believe I know of any other hosting companies that offer Unlimited bandwidth. This is just a suggestion, but if you don't already you might want to try to add some ads to your site.

Darrious

Quote Originally Posted by Darriousx
    I don't believe I know of any other hosting companies that offer Unlimited bandwidth. This is just a suggestion, but if you don't already you might want to try to add some ads to your site.

Darrious
    Thanks Darriousx, I have google AdSense on my website, but its very very ridiculous for what they pay, any suggestion about another way for ads on my website?

Quote Originally Posted by karlmay
    Well, 100 gigs gone in one day......

This is going to cost me a lot of money its crazy.

Anyone know a good server having unlimited bandwidth?
    Does anyone ever heard of host monster?

Here are there hosting features:

http://www.hostmonster.com/hosting-features.htm

Can you guys tell me if it looks good or not and if it can support vshare script?

Hostmonster is great....I ran a site with over 3000 gig in a month. Unfortunately it is all shared and you cant run ffmpeg.

100gig is nothing for a video site. you need to find a plan with a 10MB Dedicated Unmetered Port.

Is any of you guys have a dedicated server to share?

You can get a Virtual Private server with a 10MB Unmetered Port for $60

I would share mine but I am already maxing my Bandwidth and am currently trying to off load some of it. I keep getting videos to the front page of Digg and the they get buried because my site cant handle it yet. I am working on a solution and hopefully it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by pipermac
    You can get a Virtual Private server with a 10MB Unmetered Port for $60

I would share mine but I am already maxing my Bandwidth and am currently trying to off load some of it. I keep getting videos to the front page of Digg and the they get buried because my site cant handle it yet. I am working on a solution and hopefully it will work.
    60$ is very decent for a semi-dedicated server, ill google this to see what i can find.

What is your site? and where is it hosted right now? Oh I an I missed it im my previous post.. you can get it at RACKFORCE.com and their technical support is amazing. They have been great helping me get things sorted out for my site.

Quote Originally Posted by pipermac
    What is your site? and where is it hosted right now? Oh I an I missed it im my previous post.. you can get it at RACKFORCE.com and their technical support is amazing. They have been great helping me get things sorted out for my site.
    Thanks for this info pipermac,

My website link is:

http://www.worldadstv.com

I'm with hostonnet

I'm using Dreamhost, which is a shared hosting site with shared bandwidth. Ffmpeg, mencoder and all that had to be added manually, but my site's running great so far.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast